At Express Medical our team offers a comprehensive range of preventive care.
Our goal is to provide quality healthcare, in addition, to help our patients to stay healthy.
Example of modifiable risk factors:
- Poor fitness
- Tobacco Use
- Unhealthy diet
- High cholesterol
- Hormone imbalance
- Vitamin and mineral deficien cies
- Alcohol Misuse
Prevention is better than a cure and so here at Express medical centre, we are offering the following services to help you take control of your health.
We offer appointments targeting men’s health and women’s health as well as diabetes and blood pressure checks. Our doctors are experienced and helpful in the area of prevention and want to help you stay well long into the future.
- Understanding Your Health
- Questionnaire: review of your current health and past medical history
- Physical Examination: full physical examination and consultation with your Health Check doctor
- Body Composition Measures: Height, Weight, BMI, Body Fat
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Tests (Fasting Lipid Profile, Fasting Glucose / HbA1c, Liver Function Test, Kidney Function Test, Full Blood Count, Calcium, Thyroid Function)
- Heart & Lung Checks
- Resting ECG
- Lung Function Testing
- Nutritional screening (if requested)
Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program now available at Express Medical.
The program includes full health check including ECG, Pulmonary Function test and Bloods.
Preventive Health screening€150.00
Medical Weight Loss Program€50.00